Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

MEDIAWHORE OF THE WEEK: LIL KIM


This latest clip of Lil' Kim gettin at Nicki Minaj is apparently her way of letting the public know that she needs worK! What I dont get is where was she when Nicki was giving her mad props, I wouldnt be surprised if these two were making noise just for the sake of media attention if thats the case hey "Get ya money" from a business standpoint. If that is indeed the case I hope Nicki doesnt annihilate this ragged BRATZ doll anymore than she has on "Romans Revenge", simply because its evident she currently has the stronger fan base, much of which are teenage girls who but anything need to witness two grown ass women bickering..NOT A GOOD LOOK..heres what Kim had to say at her recent performance this past New Years Eve in Boston....."I think this other bitch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthaf*ckin' other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these bitches alive where they won't even f*cking exist no more and erase their f*cking social security number! We gon' remind them who the f*ck we are!... I'm not playing with this bitch for 2011. I'm saying, we can rock together but bitch you ain't taking nothing from me!" Check the vid below:

2 comments:

  1. I think lil kim is too fucking old to be on somebodies stage takling about she, "use to be scared of the dick"...She should be married with a child or two producing and living life....Its Nikki Time To shine **Sit it Down Kimmy ahahaha

    ReplyDelete